At the E-RYT 200 level, I have accumulated over 1000 teaching hours in yoga and have worked publicly and privately with hundreds of clients. I can help you:
- craft a satisfying home yoga practice
- learn modifications for common yoga postures to suit your body
- coordinate with your physician/physical therapist to use yoga for during an illness, injury, or rehabilitation.
My practice and teaching of yoga have evolved over the years as I’ve become better informed about the science and art of stretching, strength, and movement.
If you want to advance your practice, whether you practice vinyasa (flow), hatha, or hot yoga, it is critical that you:
- practice within ranges of motion that you can control
- not sacrifice foundation for depth
- vary the loads
I can help you accomplish these and more.
$65 for a 60 minute session
$325 for a series of six sessions
*Barter/Trade/Paying-it-forward are possible options.
I rent space at various locations in Yakima. I can come to you at no extra charge if you are located within Yakima city limits.
Book a Restorative Movement session today by calling Michele at 865-235-8278 or email email@example.com.